Monday 3 February 2014

I pray for you all everyday!



Area: Virginia Beach, VA
Companion: Sister Szabo
January 13, 2014

Oh my goodness so I don't have a lot of time to write today cuz we had a crazy morning (our phone doesn't work properly) and we are going to a battleship museum in a bit so ya! I love you all tons and tons and I promise next weeks letter will be way better but I do have some questions to ask.

1. Who's got my room with Chrissy?

2. How tall is Teddy? ....How much does she weight....if she doesn't mind telling me!

3. Can I get an older picture of Daniel?

4. What are the rules on my bank card....I cant remember?

5. Did you get my letters?

6. Can I have a resent picture of the whole family?

I think that's all the questions I have for this week and that's so awesome about basketball. I pray for you all everyday!!!!! 



Love 

Sister Cahoon

No comments:

Post a Comment